×

Plus Size Pinup - Autumn / Winter Essentials from Collectif Clothing


Right my vintage loving darlings, the ever grand Collectif clothing have been releasing some super gorgeous items recently which are just perfect for your Autumn / Winter wardrobe. All the pieces I'm showing you here are available now on the website in a size 22 which is their largest size, although I did here a rumour that they'll be going up to a 24 soon but can't promise anything that was just heard on the preverbial grape vine.

So what really made me decide to do this post was the amaaaaaaaaaaaaahzing coat above which I saw on Instagram and immediately fell utterly in love with. Oh it's so dramatic and decadent and toasty warm looking and GORGEOUS! Look at all the pleats and the fullness of the skirt and the shaping of the fur on the collar. Pure perfections. You can buy it here right now and I highly advise that you do so.


I'm sure you're all well aware that I have done party dress mad so it will be no surprise that I've included some here, including another piece to add to my velvet / velour obsession in the form of this gorgeous wrap around Delilah dress.

The amazing Regina dress which I reviewed in this post has also been brought out in a lovely flock polka dot in black and red.

A new style which would be just perfect for Christmas or Boxing Day would be this adorable embroidered Kate Doll Dress.


A cute sweater top is always essential for a retro loving lady and they don't come much cuter than this cherry patterned Annie top. The colour is a delight and that little bow? Sheesh talk about adorable!

If you need to look tres chic and sophisticated at any point this holiday season you should get your mitts on this super classy Veronique top ASAP - it's available in this wonderful shade of purple or a lovely deep blue and would be perfect over a pencil skirt or some snappy trousers.


A good skirt is an excellent winter staple for wearing with some warm tights and a nice jumper. If you're feeling fancy why not go for this amazing Florence skirt in the same delightful floral velvet fabric as the Regina dress that I love so much.

Is it just me that finds tartan majorly Christmassy? Anyway, this super pretty Liesel Blackwatch skirt would be fab for chilly walks in the park or doing your prezzie shopping with a plain long sleeved sweater underneath and maybe a thrifted brooch for a little sparkle!

Meeting your new beaux's parents for the first time? Attending an important meeting? Just want to look like a strong sexy powerful woman? (what am I talking about?!?!?!) Then you should definitely get your bod into one of these amazing jackets (and skirts). This amazing Diana suit blazer will hug your curves in all the right places and the structured sleeves add that wonderful don't mess with me air, or if you're feeling a little more fun and kitschy why not go for this superb buttoned blazer!


Ok I have to admit I told a little porky pie earlier as not eeeverything in this post is available up to a 22 - the Frances Knit Dress above currently only goes up to an 18 but I am really hoping this gets extended up to a 22 so I can get my hands on one. I've never tried anything like it on before but I'd love to see if it suits my body shape as it's such a classic style with its dropped waist and relaxed long sleeves.

Are there any other pieces in Collectif's collection that you love?